Monday, July 28, 2008

First Game

The team kicked off this term's games with a loss of 18-4. However they played very well against a more aggressive, disciplined team. Better luck next week, girls!

On a brighter note, as you can see, I finally managed to attach a photo from Flickr to this blog. I was ably assisted by kind friends at work, who patiently explained things to me. I was stumbling over creating a new Yahoo account, but once that was established I was away. Thanks girls. Now for the next exercise...

1 comment:

NSL Training Support Team said...

Good luck to the girls! As long as they keep at it they are sure to win their game soon. And congratulations to you for getting it right. Give yourself a pat on the back and a hug to your helpful friends. Its fun learning this together.